Prohibitions and restrictions
- Sending junk mail, inappropriate emails and comments (spam) or defrauding textpit users
- Posting violent content on pages and other sections that are publicly visible.
- Publishing sexual content (porn) and any illegal content on any page that is visible to the public.
- Threatening, intimidating, abusing and harassing textpit users or introducing yourself to them elsewhere.
- Using textpit services for unauthorized and illegal purposes.
- Modify, clone or hack textpit.
- Altering other websites and making them appear similar to textpit in such a way that they falsely appear to be related to textpit.
- Accessing textpit exclusive api by a tool other than the textpit application itself.
- Save, destroy or deface content on textpit, including but not limited to user profiles and their images.
- Using web urls in your username without obtaining prior permission from textpit.
- Sending any type of virus or any type of code that is malicious in nature.
- Violation of islamic, moral, customary and any laws of the islamic republic of iran (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, post, perform, display or sell any content displayed on textpit. Except with the express permission of the user publishing the content.
Doing any of the above will lead to the blocking of the user account. Considering that textpit has prohibited such activities on its application and website, it is obvious that it will not be responsible for the content that is uploaded by users on the application and website in violation of these rules. You may be exposed to such content if other users violate these rules. Therefore, note that you use textpit services at your own risk.
Responsibility of users
By registering in textpit, you will be fully responsible for the following
- You are responsible for any activity that takes place under your username.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You are personally and solely responsible for the data, text, information, usernames, images, profiles, audio files, video clips and all links and content that you post and upload or display using the textpit services.
Textpit rights and powers
Textpit will have the right to:
- Refuse to provide services to any person at any time and for any reason;
To remove inactive usernames, usernames belonging to those who violate any of the laws of the islamic republic of
- Iran or mislead other users, as well as protect the rights of trademarks (brands);
- Retrieve usernames from businesses or individuals that have legal or registered trademark rights to those names;
- Carry out the necessary technical measures, including but not limited to transcoding or changing the content format, with the aim of providing optimal services in textpit.
Textpit does not have any ownership claims regarding the texts, images, videos, audio files, music works, talifio works, in general, any content that users publish on textpit or upload through its services. By displaying or publishing any content on textpit or through its services, you grant textpit a non-exclusive, fully royalty-free, worldwide license to use, modify, remove, add, publicly perform, publicly display,
You grant the unrestricted reproduction and translation of the content, including broadcast in whole or in part, in any media format and on any media channel. Of course, the contents that are published non-publicly (privately) will not be broadcasted outside of textpit services.
Some of textpit services are supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions. Therefore, you hereby consent to these advertisements being shown to you or in connection with (before, after or in the margin of) your content. The scope, mode and type of these advertisements may change without any prior notice.
Although the site and other textpit services are available as usual, they may be unavailable from time to time due to maintenance or upgrade of the program, or due to necessary or critical repairs and breakdowns of links and communication equipment, which are beyond the control of textpit.
Although textpit will normally only remove content that violates this agreement, it generally reserves the right to remove any content for any reason without prior notice. Deleted contents are retained and stored by textpit to comply with legal obligations and requirements if necessary. Note that deleted content cannot be recovered except with a valid court order. Textpit will not be responsible for any change, suspension, interruption of service or loss of any content.
You acknowledge and warrant that:
- You are the owner of the content that you published through textpit services or you have the right to publish the content in the way and in the section you want;
- The uploading and publishing of your content on textpit or through its services will not violate the rights of privacy, rights of publicity, copyright, contractual rights, intellectual property rights or any rights of any person;
- Uploading your content does not violate the existing contract between you and third parties. Also, you are responsible for paying all royalties, fees and any kind of money that you have to pay to other parties for the content in question.
Textpit reserves the right to update these terms and to change, modify or terminate the textpit services without prior notice.